I posted this yesterday because I thought that the overcrowding situation of Singapore trains are becoming more and more ridiculous. But just a while ago, I saw this image and it is absolutely 100x scarier than the image in the previous post. Frankly speaking, in my entire 23 years of life in Singapore, I have never seen something like this – until now. Please, can someone who is in charge of this downward-spiraling situation wake up their idea?
Welcome to JapanTabibito!
Subcribe! My Interesting Posts —> Your Inbox
Currently:in Shanghai for a NUS 1 year internship program at AKQA Shanghai
- NUS NOC Company Appreciation Dinner 2012 – THE SHOTS
- Whoa I Wanna Get One of These……
- We Had Joy, We Had Fun, We Had Dinner in Shanghai
- I Told Senior Minister of State That My Internship Job is to Change Water Dispenser Bottle
- Tianzifang Shanghai – A Place of Unlimited Discoveries
- Hi Friends, This how How a Bank Run Looks Like